Annual Compliance Training Reminder
University employees and students must complete training before October 23rd, 11:59 PM
Dually employed physicians must complete training before November 20th, 11:59 PM
Central Authentication Services Login
This is the single point of sign-on to many KUMC-based web resources.
After logging in below, you will be able to use other CAS-enabled sites without being prompted.
Manage Your Password
- Forget your password? Reset your password.
- Change your password
- Set/Update your Password Security Questions
Need Assistance? Call 913-945-9999
- Press 1 to reach the health system service desk.
- Press 2 to reach the university (medical center) service desk.
- Press 3 for assistance with O2 issues.
- Press 4 for assistance with PeopleSoft software (used by the medical center).
Access to the University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) network is restricted to employees, students, or other individuals authorized by KUMC or its affiliates. Use of this system is subject to all policies and procedures set forth by KUMC including the Information Security policies in the policy library. Unauthorized use is prohibited and will result in administrative or legal action.
KUMC monitors the use of this system for purposes related to security management, system maintenance, system troubleshooting, and license compliance.